Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two years have FLOWN by!

Wow!  I haven't been on this blog for TWO years!  I can't believe that I haven't taken the time to keep up to date with what's been going on!  I totally planned on keeping track of Rileys mission on here, and here we are, leaving in 4 days to go and pick him up!  He's DONE! 

AND

Brenna and Kelsey have earned their associates degrees at Salt Lake Community College and that hasn't been mentioned!  

Abby has gone on her first date AND her second AND has her drivers license.

Sarah is getting ready to start Marching Band and I will start driving around with her as she will be getting her learners permit this Fall!

I am just going to have to put some pictures up when I get back from getting Riley!  Life has not stopped, just because I am scatterbrained! 


No comments: