Friday, July 23, 2010

A brief catch up from last year.


Wow! A whole year has passed since my last post! Everyone has turned one year older. Riley has started his mission in the New York, Utica mission after doing a couple of semesters at SLCC. Brenna and Kelsey graduated from high school the same day Riley went into the mission training center, and then turned 18 a few days later and then finally got their drivers licenses!Right now, our house is a MESS! The girls are moving rooms and GOODNESS there is a LOT of stuff! I hope that we shed a few hundred pounds in stuffness!
Abby is stoked to be in Rileys old room, Bren and Kels are soon to be in theirs and Sarah is the lone body without a room and sleeping on the couch.
It'll be fun to have both Abby and Sarah in middle school together. It'll be a treat to just have one school to go to parent teacher night!
Ed is still enjoying working for Rockwell/Collins. They've been a blessing in our lives. So nice to have a job and to have one you like going to is a bonus! I still take care of my nephew Ryker. He's a little tear up! Does not stop for very long at all! That kid needs to be put into sports.
I just got released as being the cubmaster for our cub scout den. It was a fun calling. Now I teach Relief society every six weeks or so and go into the nursery once a month. I just hope that I can handle that! The tiny's scare me more than Relief Society and that is a lot!
Maybe I'll get on here again before a year has passed!
This picture is from the last night before Riley left. We went to temple square, did baptisms, a session and then had dinner in the Garden restaurant. When we got home, Riley was set apart and it was the most perfect day!

No comments: