Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I DID IT!

Did you notice that there is now a picture on the site!?! Yep! That's me and my Ed at Disney land last week!
We decided as a family to have a vacation and share and experience, instead of buying things that we are going to have to find places for. We are also going to work on decluttering the house. (Thank you Oprah!) I love her shows on decluttering, because I don't have cable, I very rarely get to see 'Clean Sweep'. Which I have to say is a favorite of mine!
Anyway, back to the vacation! We had a blast! We stayed our first night out at my sister and brother-in-laws home in Las Vegas. That was a fun visit. Got to watch some rodeo, which I have not seen in years, good time, and a very nummy and wonderful breakfast! I am so glad that they will be moving closer so I can see more of them.
We then went on to California, confirmed that we had no pets or fruit and hit disney land! Saturdays, always crowded, but still fun. Sunday, church and move to the condo in Capistrano beach. Gorgeous sunset! Room with an ocean view! Monday- Universal studios, Tuesday-Sea World, Wednesday-back to disney land, Thursday-Day off! Just vegitated, watched TV, went shopping, rested the footsies and went to the beach and checked out the tide pools, Friday-last day at disney land, Saturday-San Diego Zoo, Sunday-head back home-traffic terrible, takes much more time to get to Vegas from California, kids get to see all 5 Harry Potters from start of trip to finish. Amazing!
And in stopping in Vegas on way home, got to hug and visit with Net and Ricks crew! Major fun! I'll add more about Christmas later, right now, I'm going to watch a movie with my sister

No comments: